Hi! I'm a Latter-Day-Saint (Mormon)...but I'm definitely not typical...

Tuesday, November 29

A Rant

WARNING!! This is SERIOUSLY a bit of a rant! More positivity next time is definitely needed. PS...look above under my header for Kristina's Take ;) One of my best friends! She's so smart...and we definitely have different lives and points of view. love it, love her. Kristina and I at Temple Square in Salt Lake City, UT. Isn't it beautiful?


OK....it was late! When I say "reading" this, I obviously mean watching this. And...by ALL of my brothers...I mean...both of my brothers. Wow...I just listened to this again...I was definitely on a soap box...as I get when it's late...and I'm tired. I don't blame you if you don't listen to the whole thing ;) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment