Hi! I'm a Latter-Day-Saint (Mormon)...but I'm definitely not typical...

My photo
Idaho, United States
Hi! My life is all about encouraging others to be happy and find joy in their lives. I am a public speaker, singer and motivator by heart. Let me help you! Tell me your struggles...tell me your trials...we will work on them together! Love always, Jamee

Friday, April 23

Eye candy. There is this new guy working 4 Sun Valley...blonde...and has a tattoo on his chest that barely shows when wearing his work shirt...just looking :)

2 comments:

  1. good on you jamee! im glad ur taking some time to get it back together and decide where you want ur life to take you. u should record ur songs and send them to me!! u know i love your music!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Hannah banana!! :)

    ReplyDelete